HCI At Tufts
- ENP 61 - Introduction to Human Factors and Ergonomics
- ENP 105 - Assistive Technology
- ENP 120 - Project Study In Human Systems
- ENP 161 - Human Factors in Product Design
- ENP 162 - Man-Machine System Design
- PSY 9 - Introduction to Cognitive and Brain Science
- PSY 13 - Introduction to Social Psychology
- PSY 17 - Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- PSY 28 - Cognitive Psychology
- PSY 53 - Engineering Psychology
- PSY 130 - Advanced Engineering Psychology
- COMP 50 - Introduction to Game Development
- COMP 86 - Object-Oriented Programming for Graphical User Interfaces
- COMP 171 - Human Computer Interaction
- COMP 175 - Computer Graphics
- COMP 250 - Brain Computer Interaction
- CD 43 - Technologies of the Self
- CD 145 - Technological Tools for Thinking and Learning
- CD 167 - Children and the Mass Media
- CD 243 - Developmental Technologies Seminar
- SOC 40 - Media and Society
- EN 10 - Simple Robotics
- EN 11 - New Product Design
- EN 15 - Usability Engineering
- FAM 39 - Graphic Design
- FAM 40 - Graphic Design II
Halligan Hall houses the computer science department at Tufts. The department is home to both Linux and Windows labs. Additionally, the building contains several conference areas, class rooms, and offices.
The HCI group has a lab on the fourth floor of 196 Boston Ave. Technology wise, the lab is home to a number of devices used for past and current research projects. More recent additions incude our fNIRS system.
Additionally, there are a number of computer labs and workstations across the Medford campus. Anderson Hall, one of the Engineering buildings, contains the EPDC, or Engineering Project Development Center . Additionally, the building contains several other labs accessible to students. Another large computer lab is located in Eaton Hall.
For a map of the Medford campus, please visit the Campus Maps (opens new window) website.
The Tufts HCI Lab can be contacted several ways. Generally, email is the quickest way to get in touch with members of the lab.
Send physical mail to: Rob Jacob Department of Computer Science 161 College Ave. Tufts University Medford, MA, 02155
Email: Professor Robert Jacob